I just had to download raw ep 25 of Host Club because I needed my fix. Only one ep to go and it is done - how depressing. I need to look into the manga now.
Anyway, I felt pretty good understanding one phrase out of thousands without any translation. Host Club uses a lot of English/katakana words so that's nice for an idiot like myself.
So, I am listening and watching. Tamaki's father makes an appearance and begins talking. My ears twitch and I stare harder and listen more intently. That voice... I know that voice! It sounds like my favorite seiyuu, who has the sexiest voice - so sexy he could read a phonebook to me and I would go ga-ga. So I decide to confirm it before announcing it to the world. I go to the credits and try to figure out which character it could be, then go to animenewsnetwork and try to hunt down the cast name.
Score! I was right!
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Tamaki's dad is played by the one and only Kazuhiko Inoue, who is also known as Kagetsuya (Earthian), Oriya (Yami no Matsuei), Kakashi (Naruto), Hatori (Fruits Basket) and Yuki Eiri (Gravitation).
Who cares if ep 25 had no subtitles - I heard that deep sultry liquid voice again!
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*